fbpx

Reply: PM Prepcast Simulator Questions

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Prepcast Simulator Questions

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #12191

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Walter,

Thank you for your questions.

Based on our experience and feedback provided by the people who took their exam, the questions are between 2 to 7 lines long (with some exceptions). However, the PMP exam is constantly evolving. This means that prospective PMP aspirants who plan to take their exam may see questions that will be longer (or shorter) than the questions that were given to the recent exam takers. As part of the continuous improvement effort, we are constantly updating our questions to make them as close as possible to the real exam, while at the same time keeping some variety of questions to make sure our valuable customers are ready for any possibilities and are better prepared for THE day.

Regarding the content of the exams - yes, we try to maintain the same level of difficulty across all eight exams.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck in your preparations.
6 years 6 months ago #12177

Walter Hoffmann

I have 2 questions regarding the exam simulator.

1. Are the Prepcast Simulator questions longer, shorter, or about the same as the PMI Exam? My Exam Study material (Rita) questions are usually just a couple of sentences where as the Exam simulator questions are many sentences. What can I expect on exam day?

2. Does the exam simulator content stay the same through each Exam?.... Is Exam 1 the same difficulty and bank of questions as Exam 8?
Thanks!

Thanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login