Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: What is the 5 project management approaches?

What is the 5 project management approaches? 1 year 11 months ago #12172

• Yasir
  • Yasir's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, I am a student of MBA and have to make project management assignment. The topic is "5 Project Management approaches" , please help me how can I make my assignment better.

What is the 5 project management approaches? 1 year 11 months ago #12174

• Tracy Shagnea, PMP
  • Thank you received: 42
Hi Yasir,

This is a pretty vague request. Do you have some specific question regarding project management? This forum is intended for those preparing to take the PMP exam, but if you have a focused, pertinent question it would improve the odds of getting a response that is helpful both to you and to those following the forum...

Best wishes,

Tracy
Forum Moderator
PMP, CSM, M.S. Management
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...