Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: QUESTION ABOUT THE APPLICATION PMP

QUESTION ABOUT THE APPLICATION PMP 1 year 11 months ago #12012

• Tomas Sanchez Vegas
  • Tomas Sanchez Vegas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Everyone,

I wonder if you can help me out the application. I am filling my application and I have a question about the contact name for my PM experience. In two of the biggest project that I was involved my contact in the organization (He was the director/manager at that point) is no longer working there.

Can I still put him as a contact? even though he is no longer working there.

Thank you for your help

Expect your comments

Tomas

QUESTION ABOUT THE APPLICATION PMP 1 year 11 months ago #12013

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Yes, You still can include him. and moreover, for more flexibility, you can include anyone that worked with you in that project and is aware of / can verify the details you will include in your application.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP, TOMAS ENRIQUE SANCHEZ VEGAS

QUESTION ABOUT THE APPLICATION PMP 1 year 11 months ago #12031

• TOMAS ENRIQUE SANCHEZ VEGAS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you very much Ahmed
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login