fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: What if the company I worked for is out of business?

What if the company I worked for is out of business? 6 years 7 months ago #12004

• Chuck H.
  • Chuck H.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
If I accumulated all my project management hours in a business that has since gone out of business, how do I go about getting my hours certified? Specifically, the company was bought out and the original ownership/management is no longer there.

What if the company I worked for is out of business? 6 years 7 months ago #12005

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Hi Chuck,

Do you have contact with a former supervisor or colleague(s) that can still vouch for your experience and involvement in the projects you worked on? That would be your best option and should be perfectly valid.

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login