Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP/ CAPM

PMP/ CAPM 1 year 11 months ago #11947

• Christy
  • Christy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I took my CAPM (and passed) about 2 months ago, because my work paid for it and put us through classes for it. However, I am eligible to take my PMP and would like to do so while everything is still fresh in my memory. What else do I need to study for the PMP? Should I still take the full course? I want to try to pass it before they change to the 6th edition. Where should I start?

PMP/ CAPM 1 year 11 months ago #11951

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
Hello Christy,
you still have 3 months, this is enough to fully prepare for the exam if you will utilize your time wisely.
I highly recommend that you go through some of the lessons learned posts, I am sure it will guide you very well. you can access it from here : Lessons Learned forum
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login