fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Cancelled exam

Cancelled exam 6 years 6 months ago #11889

• Wayne
  • Wayne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi! My exam was cancelled due to Hurricane Irma, and I can't get back in until two weeks. Is this too far away I'm scared I'm going to forget everything. What should I do in the mean time to make sure I don't forget everything.

Cancelled exam 6 years 6 months ago #11891

• Tracy Shagnea, PMP
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46
Wayne,

Rotten luck! Too bad no one offers some sort of "mental flood insurance" for PMP students!

In your position (mine was the opposite -- I ended up taking the exam sooner than planned due to extenuating circumstances that required me to finish early) I would continue to take practice exams. After each practice exam I would review every question (right or wrong) in order to fill in the gaps where I was weaker and to help retain the other information. I would organize it in a 2-day cycles. Day 1: Take the test Day 2: Review the questions/answers.

You might have to adjust the test size since you might not have 4 hours most days in which to take the test.

In any case, that was my 2 cents worth!

Best of luck to you, with regard to both the exam AND Irma!

Tracy
Forum Moderator
PMP, CSM, M.S. Management

Cancelled exam 6 years 6 months ago #11915

• Steven Mudrinich, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Wayne,

I would continue to follow the study methods you established leading up to your original test date. If you were using the PrepCast, relisten to the knowledge areas that gave you trouble in the past; if using the exam simulator, carefully review your previous answers. And of course, don't forget to read the PMBOK! Good luck on the exam!

- Steven
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login