fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on 6th September 2017

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on 6th September 2017

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 months ago #12423

Obi Omoregie

Well done. Enjoy it, and on to the next level of achievements
6 years 4 months ago #12421

John Wolverton

Congratulation Rohit!
6 years 4 months ago #12418

Anju

's Avatar

Congratulation Rohit. Please share contact number, I've some doubt which I want to discuss with you regarding the PMP exam.

Regards,
Anju
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 6 months ago #11981

Nandita

's Avatar

Congrats Rohit!

You have mentioned that your used PM PrepCast Exam simulators for prep exams. Did you use any other resource for these mock-exams as well? how much did it cost?
I am taking the exam in December and am quite nervous.

Thanks,
Nandita
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
6 years 6 months ago #11814

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Rohit :cheer: , and thanks for sharing your exam experience .
6 years 6 months ago #11813

Rohit VAIDYA

I passed my PMP exam on 06th-September-2017.

PMBOK and Rita's PMP book, help me to understand the processes and nitty gritty of project management. These two books are really helpful to understand not only for PMP exam but also to build good ground base for future projects.

Have taken training course from Simplilearn and was helpful in building the mind set and familiarity to study and prepare for the PMP certification.

Meanwhile, I have registered with PM PrepCast Exam simulators which was a very right decision as it does clear lot of concepts and provide the necessary tips and tricks to answer questions as per the PMP examination. The simulator does cover lot of different questions to give you the required confidence for clearing the exam.

I took more than 15 Mock tests and scored averagely more than 80% in the tests.

Lot of questions in the exam were on what PM should do next, what should PM do in this situation etc which were tricky and short.

There were No direct ITTO questions in my exam, a good understanding of ITTO’s is very important to answer questions on ITTO’s.

I got Above Target in four domains and Target in closing and was very relaxed to see the Congratulations at the end of the exam.

Than you !!!

Regards,
Rohit

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login