fbpx

Reply: Passing Score PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passing Score PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #11886

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Junaid,

Your score results are good. Were I you, I would take the exam at this point. However, I find myself a little hesitant to agree with a statement about being "in the safe zone." There are no guarantees in life and that applies to the PMP exam in spades!

I would rather say , based on the experience of others who have studied, taken the practice exams and scored in the range you're scoring in, that you have a high probability of passing the exam. Perhaps it's just Monday Morning hyper caution on my part. :-)

In any case, best wishes and best of luck when you sit for the exam!

Tracy
6 years 7 months ago #11873

Junaid Shah

Hello,

I have undertaken 6 simulation exams and secures scores as:
PMP Exam 1 76.5%
PMP Exam 2 86%
PMP Exam 3 87%
PMP Exam 4 79.5%
PMP Exam 5 82%
PMP Exam 6 80%

Where should I rate my overall exam preparation? Do I need to work extra or can I place myself in a safe zone from exam point of view.

Regards,

Junaid
6 years 7 months ago #11695

Ahmed Amin

yes exactly, No passing score is published since it varies based on the questions and difficulty you will get on the exam.
but as far as you are concerned, focus to consistently score above 80% in your practice questions and you will be good to go.
6 years 7 months ago #11693

Aung Sint

Dear Daniel,

My understanding is that there is no passing score released by PMI for PMP exam. However, it's generally accepted that if you are consistently scoring more than 80% on your practice exam on the first attempt, it is a very good chance that you'd pass the exam.

Good luck with the exam preparation.
6 years 7 months ago #11692

Daniel Teran

If there is a passing score for the PMP exam, what is it? If not, what do we consider as the passing score?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login