fbpx

Reply: Help! Need to figure out how to increase simulator scores

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Help! Need to figure out how to increase simulator scores

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #20840

Harry Elston

Roshnie,

I hate to bear the bad news . Scores in the 60s probably will not garner a "PASS" on the PMP exam, based on research from other parts of this Forum. I found the message clear, you will need scores in the 80s on the simulator to have the best chances of passing the PMI exam.

The types of the questions on the simulator are spot-on for the types of questions you will find on the PMP exam.

Good luck!

Harry
3 years 10 months ago #20839

Roshnie

's Avatar

Did you pass?? My test is next Friday and I did 5 mock exams and all ranging from 68,67,66. I am reviewing my wrong answer. Can you tell me if those sores are good to pass the test?
6 years 7 months ago #11472

Jolene Sharp

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for the suggestions. I have been going through the simulator making sure to only take the questions that I haven't seen already. I have been reviewing my missed ones, hoping that it helps. I will keep reviewing until tomorrow and then just cross my fingers and see what happens.

Thanks,
Jolene
6 years 7 months ago #11457

Ahmed Amin

you are very close to the exam and your scores are also close to the area where you can be safe. you just need to utilize the remaining time very wisely.
1- review the questions you answered wrong, read the explanation well and assess your knowledge in the area the question is testing and jump to your material for review if you are not confident.
2- mark the question that you guessed the questions, read the explanation and do review if necessary.
3- try new questions and assess your performance.

Good Luck and let's know how you will do in the real exam.
6 years 7 months ago #11451

Jolene

's Avatar

Hi,

My test is in 5 days. I'm still scoring 68.5 on the 3 exams I've taken. Thoughts on how to improve my scores? Also took a oliverlehman 75q test and got a 52, heard it was more difficult and also took a preparepm test got a 69. Any thoughts??

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login