fbpx

Reply: Need ideas on improving in Planning process group

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need ideas on improving in Planning process group

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #11474

John Wolverton

6 years 7 months ago #11467

Anonymous

's Avatar

Appreciate the reply John. Can you point me to the page number or link to the Flashcard or any other relevant materials in this area?
6 years 7 months ago #11454

John Wolverton

I agree with Steven, Additionally I recommend reviewing these processes throughout the PMBOK Guide and Flashcards for this area. It is about repetition at this point. Stay with it, it will get better.

Best Wishes
jfw
6 years 7 months ago #11438

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Dharti,

Planning is a difficult process group because there is so much involved in setting up a project. I highly recommend that you go over your study plan, look to see what you are weak in (particularly by taking simulated exams and quizzed within the Exam Simulator), and work daily to correct those mistakes. If you need a fleshed out study plan, you can take a look at my generic one here: www.amazon.com/Setting-Your-Exam-Study-P...rds=steven+mudrinich . Best of luck in your studies!

- Steven
6 years 7 months ago #11435

Dharti Kumar

I seem to consistency score low in the Planning process group. Any suggestions on how to improve?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login