fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Need ideas on improving in Planning process group

Need ideas on improving in Planning process group 6 years 8 months ago #11435

• Dharti Kumar
  • Dharti Kumar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I seem to consistency score low in the Planning process group. Any suggestions on how to improve?

Need ideas on improving in Planning process group 6 years 8 months ago #11438

• Steven Mudrinich, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Dharti,

Planning is a difficult process group because there is so much involved in setting up a project. I highly recommend that you go over your study plan, look to see what you are weak in (particularly by taking simulated exams and quizzed within the Exam Simulator), and work daily to correct those mistakes. If you need a fleshed out study plan, you can take a look at my generic one here: www.amazon.com/Setting-Your-Exam-Study-P...rds=steven+mudrinich . Best of luck in your studies!

- Steven

Need ideas on improving in Planning process group 6 years 8 months ago #11454

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
I agree with Steven, Additionally I recommend reviewing these processes throughout the PMBOK Guide and Flashcards for this area. It is about repetition at this point. Stay with it, it will get better.

Best Wishes
jfw
John F. Wolverton, PMP®

Need ideas on improving in Planning process group 6 years 8 months ago #11467

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Appreciate the reply John. Can you point me to the page number or link to the Flashcard or any other relevant materials in this area?

Need ideas on improving in Planning process group 6 years 8 months ago #11474

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
John F. Wolverton, PMP®
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login