fbpx

Reply: PMP Certifield in First attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Certifield in First attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #11622

Gail Freedman

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned. Best wishes in your future endeavors!

- Gail
6 years 8 months ago #11391

Vinod Sankarshanan

Which book did you suggest to study along with simultor. Some one suggested me PMBOK but it seems to be too dry to read along.
Please advise
Regards
Vinod
6 years 8 months ago #11339

Sanjay Kumar

Thanks.
6 years 8 months ago #11316

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Ashima Notani,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 8 months ago #11313

Ashima Notani

I would like to share my experience. Cleared my PMP exam 3 days ago. I attempt only 4 simulation. If you're getting good scores then don't wait, just give the test.

Regarding the real test - much harder than the simulation but honestly don't waste your time memorizing anything.

1. no direct ITTO questions.

2. 99% questions were situation based. What should be done in a particular situation. Most of my questions were mix of 2 knowledge areas and the biggest challenge was first to identify the knowledge area.

3. Tons of questions were on CLOSING phase/project. You should know the order. example: PM should first find out the impact of a change before submitting the change request.

4. For quality, Rita's book with help you identify the keywords to identify the quality tool.

Good Luck.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login