fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Certifield in First attempt

PMP Certifield in First attempt 6 years 8 months ago #11313

• Ashima Notani
  • Ashima Notani's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I would like to share my experience. Cleared my PMP exam 3 days ago. I attempt only 4 simulation. If you're getting good scores then don't wait, just give the test.

Regarding the real test - much harder than the simulation but honestly don't waste your time memorizing anything.

1. no direct ITTO questions.

2. 99% questions were situation based. What should be done in a particular situation. Most of my questions were mix of 2 knowledge areas and the biggest challenge was first to identify the knowledge area.

3. Tons of questions were on CLOSING phase/project. You should know the order. example: PM should first find out the impact of a change before submitting the change request.

4. For quality, Rita's book with help you identify the keywords to identify the quality tool.

Good Luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP, Cheryl DeBow, Sanjay Kumar

PMP Certifield in First attempt 6 years 8 months ago #11316

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Ashima Notani,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

PMP Certifield in First attempt 6 years 8 months ago #11339

• Sanjay Kumar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks.
Sanjay Kumar

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

www.testudaan.com

M: +1-901-286-1890

PMP Certifield in First attempt 6 years 8 months ago #11391

• Vinod Sankarshanan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Which book did you suggest to study along with simultor. Some one suggested me PMBOK but it seems to be too dry to read along.
Please advise
Regards
Vinod

PMP Certifield in First attempt 6 years 7 months ago #11622

• Gail Freedman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned. Best wishes in your future endeavors!

- Gail
Gail Freedman, MBA, PMP, CSM
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login