fbpx

Reply: Do UPDATES to PM Plan, EEF, OPA and Project Documents always go through ICC?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Do UPDATES to PM Plan, EEF, OPA and Project Documents always go through ICC?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11312

M AFZAL

Puneet Maheshwari, does that also mean the common output "Project Management Plan Updates" do go through PICC?
6 years 8 months ago #11254

M AFZAL

Thanks for quick reply, can you please verify this with some source, perhaps from PMBOK itself?
6 years 8 months ago #11241

Puneet Maheshwari

PICC is for important updates like plan , baselines etc...

Every thing like all project docs , can not go through PICC.
6 years 8 months ago #11236

M AFZAL

• Can someone please answer this quection for me as I looked for it every where including pmbox, rita, other blogs forums, no one has answer for this?

Does Perform Integrated Change Control gets involved for project management plan updates, project document updates, EEF and OPA updates?

These being output of Perform Integrated Change Control makes sense but for instance, Monitor and Control Project Work, Define Scope, Control Scope they also have same output updates?

4.5 Perform Integrated Change Control: PMBOK clearly says any changes to PM plan and project document etc should go through PICC and I am wondering if the difference is in the words "Change" goes through PICC while "Update" doesn't necessarily go through that?

4.5.3.3 and 4.5.3.4 also says project documents that may be updated as a result of the perform integrated change control process include all documents specified as being SUBJECT TO THE PROJECT'S FORMAL CHANGE CONTROL PROCESS.

Everywhere else these output mentioned in PMBOK never says they should go through perform integrated change control but rather calls them updates done to this and that document.

If anybody can please clarify for me?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
    OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
    Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login