fbpx

Reply: Experience Worksheet

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Experience Worksheet

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11097

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Andrea,

Yes, you need to document your project experience per PMI requirements in the PMI PMP application. I would create a separate spreadsheet first documenting your hours, etc.. and then cut and paste into the PMP application. Remember that all project descriptions must be no more than 550 characters. Spaces count.

I am not sure what total hours you can claim for PrepCast. Hopefully someone else on the forum can answer that for you.

Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

Mark
6 years 8 months ago #11082

Andrea Regoli

's Avatar

I'm collecting all required information in order to apply for the certification.
I've logged in with my pmi account (I became a member some months ago).
After that I clicked: Certifications > Certification Process
Loking on the Internet I found that my italian university degree worth as backload degree.

Now what I need is to show is my working experiences. I thought it was necessary to upload a worksheet but following your suggestion I tried to start my application and It seems that I need only to add row by row my experiences.
I need only to fill all required experience, don't I?

Here what I have to fill for my education.
What do I have to fill in for the prepcast?
Hours? I watched all videos I don't know how many hours are them.
Started course I con write the day I bought the course and finish date today.

Is there anything else I have to pay attention to?
6 years 8 months ago #11075

John Wolverton

Andrea,
Im not sure I can answer your questions, but first I need to know have you been on the PMI webpage? They have many of the answers you may be looking for. www.pmi.org
I hope others can read and answer your questions.
Best Wishes
Jfw
6 years 8 months ago #11074

Andrea Regoli

Hi,
I've just passed the prepcast exam and I want to apply to PMI for PMP Exam.
I know that I need to send to PMI a document with my experiences.
Do you have a template worksheet that I can use to write my experiences and calculate properly how many hours I worked on them?

In italy you can get the first university graduation after 3 years and a second university graduation after 5 years.
I read that italian 3 years graduation worth as Bachelor's degree, do you know if it is right?

Is there anything else I need to know or to prepare in order to aply?

Many thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login