fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Experience Worksheet

Experience Worksheet 6 years 8 months ago #11074

• Andrea Regoli
  • Andrea Regoli's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I've just passed the prepcast exam and I want to apply to PMI for PMP Exam.
I know that I need to send to PMI a document with my experiences.
Do you have a template worksheet that I can use to write my experiences and calculate properly how many hours I worked on them?

In italy you can get the first university graduation after 3 years and a second university graduation after 5 years.
I read that italian 3 years graduation worth as Bachelor's degree, do you know if it is right?

Is there anything else I need to know or to prepare in order to aply?

Many thanks

Experience Worksheet 6 years 8 months ago #11075

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Andrea,
Im not sure I can answer your questions, but first I need to know have you been on the PMI webpage? They have many of the answers you may be looking for. www.pmi.org
I hope others can read and answer your questions.
Best Wishes
Jfw
John F. Wolverton, PMP®

Experience Worksheet 6 years 8 months ago #11082

• Andrea Regoli
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I'm collecting all required information in order to apply for the certification.
I've logged in with my pmi account (I became a member some months ago).
After that I clicked: Certifications > Certification Process
Loking on the Internet I found that my italian university degree worth as backload degree.

Now what I need is to show is my working experiences. I thought it was necessary to upload a worksheet but following your suggestion I tried to start my application and It seems that I need only to add row by row my experiences.
I need only to fill all required experience, don't I?

Here what I have to fill for my education.
What do I have to fill in for the prepcast?
Hours? I watched all videos I don't know how many hours are them.
Started course I con write the day I bought the course and finish date today.

Is there anything else I have to pay attention to?

Experience Worksheet 6 years 8 months ago #11097

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Andrea,

Yes, you need to document your project experience per PMI requirements in the PMI PMP application. I would create a separate spreadsheet first documenting your hours, etc.. and then cut and paste into the PMP application. Remember that all project descriptions must be no more than 550 characters. Spaces count.

I am not sure what total hours you can claim for PrepCast. Hopefully someone else on the forum can answer that for you.

Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login