Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Closing activities

Closing activities 2 years 2 months ago #11010

• Rachel R
  • Rachel R's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Can someone explain to me the steps to Closing a Project.

Rita's book says one thing on Pg 143
PMBok doesn't really explain much
Googl'ing gives many variations

For the exam what would be the most accurate steps in Closing that I should follow?

Thank you.

Closing activities 2 years 1 month ago #11014

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Rachel,
The PM Prep Cast Videos are really good on this topic, have you review them? After failing the first time I reviewed the PM Prep Cast Videos twice and passed.
I have taken other prep classes and do this as a volunteer because I believe in the product. The video information's is true to the PMP test.
Best Wishes
jfw
John F. Wolverton, PMP®

Closing activities 2 years 1 month ago #11016

• Rachel Letchumanan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey John,

I have only subscribed to the PM Exam Simulator. I took a bootcamp in Apr and failed my first exam. I am scheduled to take #2 in the next 3 days.
There were many questions related to closing which I got confused. Are you able to list the steps to closing a project here? Thanks.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on August 24/25 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...