fbpx

Reply: Need advise on below question on Ethics

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need advise on below question on Ethics

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11065

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

The test will make the ethical questions fairly obvious. Stick to the explanations given in the exam simulator and you will be just fine.

- Steven
6 years 9 months ago #11043

John Wolverton

For the test it is the best answer given for you to pick from, not always the ideal answer. You have done nothing wrong so pick the best answer given. Number four is too extreme to start with.
6 years 9 months ago #11036

Puneet Maheshwari

and to add
"You understand that this could be a potential conflict of interest situation"

This conflict of interest is in terms of "Bank and Myself" or "My current organisation and Myself".

If its second case why will i talk to Bank people?
6 years 9 months ago #11035

Puneet Maheshwari

Hi

I understand: "Choice 4. Remove yourself from the project" is a extreme step.

However, i thought procurement environment is very formal. So all communications should be formal between buyer and seller.
Is below choice not informal communication?
"Choice 2. Take appropriate person in ABC Bank into confidence and discuss this issue with her."

Pls advise where my thinking process going wrong...
6 years 9 months ago #10964

Tom Robbrecht

I think a better possible choice would have been "Disclose the fact that you are aware of certain proprietary buyer's selection criteria within your organisation first".
But given the choices, #2 would be the best of all four.
6 years 9 months ago #10962

Ahmed Amin

please always specify the source of the question to maintain credit.

and I agree with the explanation below provided by the question creator. removing yourself from the project is an extreme action and if teh option to discuss the matter with the bank is available, then the discussing should be taken first.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login