fbpx

Reply: Can i repeat the 9 stimulator exams while i have access?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can i repeat the 9 stimulator exams while i have access?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17297

Cornelius Fichtner

Margaret,

Each time you repeat the same exam, you will see the same 200 questions, but in a different random order.

That's why we have a total of 8 exams for you: The questions in Exams 1-7 are all selected in such a way to ensure that they match the PMP exam content outline, which describes how many questions you have to answer in each of the five domains. Exam 8 does not follow this approach. Instead, Exam 8 is simply 200 ITTO-based questions, because people wouldn't stop asking us about "do you have any ITTO questions in the simulator?". So we delivered.

So in short: if you repeat an exam several times, then you will see the same questions again and again. But in a different order.
4 years 10 months ago #17296

MM

Cornelius - I have access to the simulator and have done just one. If I keep on repeating them, would it generate new questions or random repeated questions! Thank you
4 years 10 months ago #17287

Cornelius Fichtner

Ganesh,

It is still true. The PM Exam Simulator offers unlimited repeats for the duration of your subscription. Please see here for the details about this: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/features/56-unlimited-repeats
4 years 10 months ago #17286

Ganesh

's Avatar

I am about tp buy the Prepcast now, is this case true even now.
Can someone having access now confirm this?
6 years 9 months ago #10907

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Shalini,

Is there a reason that you want to repeat the practice tests?

In general, I think the greater value lies in taking the test and then thoroughly understanding what you got wrong, not only on an answer-by-answer basis but understanding the nature of your mistakes. For example, are you getting many questions wrong because you didn't read the question carefully (this was initially an issue for me)? Or are you getting EVM-related questions wrong, etc?

As Stan said, I would be cautious in investing another 4 hours in an exam that you've already completed when it is a better measure of progress IMHO to move on to a new test.

Best of luck to you!

Tracy
6 years 9 months ago #10902

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Shalini,

As long as you have access, you can take any exam as many times as you want. Just be mindful that each time you take the same exam again, its learning value diminishes because you start to answer questions from your memory rather than from your knowledge. This, in turn, will most likely increase your scores, but will also create a deceptive level of high confidence which may negatively impact your score on the real exam.

Hope it helps.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login