fbpx

Reply: Am I ready?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Am I ready?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 9 months ago #11005

John Wolverton

Outstanding!!!!!! Great job.
6 years 9 months ago #11004

Anjum Khan

Yes!! in the next test, simulator one I got 85.5%... and eventually today I GOT MY PMP :)
So happy thanks for all support.
I will write my lesson learned soon.
6 years 9 months ago #10992

John Wolverton

It's just one test, move on to the next one. I received a 50% on a test the night before the exam and still passed.
Best Wishes
6 years 9 months ago #10981

Anjum Khan

I just gave a skill-soft 4 hours mock test, to my suprised got just 70%, feeling highly demotivated & worried. My PMP exam is on 23rd, anyone has any experience with this Skill soft test? is it a good yardstick to check for readiness...so depressed by result.

thanks for any feedback or some motivation.
6 years 9 months ago #10941

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Anjum,

There is a calculator built into the test software. When I took the exam they also gave me a calculator. However, I strongly recommend that you contact the test center that you will be using to confirm what they will provide. It's also a very good idea to visit there personally ahead of time if at all possible. I did so, and found that it greatly reduced my anxiety on test day - knowing where to drive, where to park, and precisely what to expect inside. Prometric offers a "Test Drive" in my area that I took advantage of. For $30 they take you thru the process, give you a test exam (non-PMP related) so you can see how the test software works, and they even walk you thru the check-in procedure. It was $30 well spent, in my opinion.

Good luck!

Tracy
6 years 9 months ago #10940

Anjum Khan

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for your encouragement, Hope I will do good in real exam & manage my time properly, as I am bit worried for lengthy question.
Wanted to ask, could I take my calculator for exam or I could get one at the exam center?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login