fbpx

Reply: Exam in a week, please share any last minute advice

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam in a week, please share any last minute advice

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 9 months ago #10828

Harsha Konreddy

Thanks Ahmed. I will share my lessons learned.

Harsha
6 years 9 months ago #10812

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Harsha, well done.
please make sure to document and share your lessons learned in this forum: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...exam-lessons-learned
6 years 9 months ago #10811

Harsha Konreddy

Yayy....I made it! Passed the exam with 2 P's and 3 MP's.

Thank you all for the encouragement and wishes.

Harsha
6 years 9 months ago #10788

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Harsha,

Yes, it allows filtering and is, overall, quite simple to use. When I took the test last April I used the ability to mark a few questions that I wanted to go back and review if I had time and I used the filtering functionality to get back to those marked questions. It's really quite easy/obvious how it works once you get into it. Of the many things that we all worry about when anticipating taking the exam, this needn't be one of them!

Best of luck!

Tracy
6 years 9 months ago #10787

Kevin Nason

Harsha

I took the exam a little over a year ago, and at that point in time the simulator was very close to the exam simulator. The actual exam software is very easy to navigate and intuitive from what I remember.

Good Luck!!
Kevin
6 years 9 months ago #10782

Harsha Konreddy

Thank you Kevin and Steven for your valuable inputs. I visited Prometric and figured out ID requirements and parking options - had i not paid this visit, I might have freaked out on the exam day (test center was a little concealed and the parking is allocated across the street).

I have a question regarding the Exam software. Does the actual PMP exam allow us to filter "Marked" or "Unanswered" questions just like the Simulator?

Thank you,
Harsha

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login