fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Study Group - Planning to take test Mid June

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Study Group - Planning to take test Mid June

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #14939

Pavan Mandlik

's Avatar

Hi there. If its not too late, I am interested to join the study group. I am planning to take exam in 2-3 months as my study is not over. Appreciate reply.

Thanks,

Pavan
5 years 7 months ago #14761

Ganesh Bulbule

Hello Sabina,
I am writing to you after seeing your old post on PMP Exam study group
I am also starting on this journey and looking for guidance from experienced individuals whose experience is fresh and who took or prepared based on PMBOK 6th Edition.

Did you take the exam? Do you mind sharing your strategy, study plan and your advise?

Thanks in advance,

Ganesh
5 years 10 months ago #14084

Tiffiney Brown

's Avatar

Hi

I am planning on taking my exam in July/August. If it is not to late I would like to join your study group. My e-mail address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
5 years 10 months ago #14053

Sabina Akhter

Hi Abhijeet, were you able to get a response and join he study group? I'm interested in joining as well. Thanks!
5 years 10 months ago #14052

Sabina Akhter

Hi Lauren,

Did you ever form this study group? I plan to take my exam in mid August of this year (2018). Would love to join your study group as well. Please let me know details, thnaks!
5 years 10 months ago #14046

Scott Gillard

approved post. As always, posting your email on a public forum can lead to spam. Use at your own risk.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login