Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I just passed the PMP exam

I just passed the PMP exam 2 years 4 months ago #10555

• Steven Peterson
  • Steven Peterson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP exam today. It was a long road but a rewarding effort. I couldn't have accomplished without the help of the PM prepcast and the exam simulators. Practice, practice, practice. The exam simulator helped prepare me. Thanks to Cornelius and the PM Precast team.

I just passed the PMP exam 2 years 4 months ago #10556

• Rochelle Martinez
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 4
Congratulations Steve! Please don't forget to share with us your lessons learned.
Best regards,
Rochelle Martinez
VA Team Leader
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Wolverton

I just passed the PMP exam 2 years 2 months ago #11069

• Aara Kapur
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Very Congratulations Steven and I am very happy for you :-)

Yes, I totally agree with you, the practice must for any course or any exam. I took PMP certification course classes from Koenig Solutions and I worked hard to crack this exam.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...