fbpx

Reply: Have the PMP package but now decided to write CAPM rather than PMP. HELPPPPP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Have the PMP package but now decided to write CAPM rather than PMP. HELPPPPP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 9 months ago #10968

Mary Ironside

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius,

I initially converted my package from the PMP to the CAPM, but right now I don't think i'd be writing any project management exam. Can I please get a refund as I don't think i'd require the contact hours either.

Can you please assist with a refund. Apoolofies for any inconvenience this might cause.

Kind Regards,
Mary
6 years 11 months ago #10417

Cornelius Fichtner

Mary,

I've forwarded your request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. The support team will be in touch to assist you with this.
6 years 11 months ago #10411

Mary Ironside

Hi, I purchased the PMP package for 35hrs and have had a look at some of the items and questions, and realized that i'd rather write the CAPM exam. Can my current prepcast access for PMP and the exam simulations for it please be swapped to that for CAPM? This will help me practise for the CAPM exam.

Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login