fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Have the PMP package but now decided to write CAPM rather than PMP. HELPPPPP

Have the PMP package but now decided to write CAPM rather than PMP. HELPPPPP 7 years 2 days ago #10411

• Mary Ironside
  • Mary Ironside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I purchased the PMP package for 35hrs and have had a look at some of the items and questions, and realized that i'd rather write the CAPM exam. Can my current prepcast access for PMP and the exam simulations for it please be swapped to that for CAPM? This will help me practise for the CAPM exam.

Thank you.

Have the PMP package but now decided to write CAPM rather than PMP. HELPPPPP 7 years 2 days ago #10417

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Mary,

I've forwarded your request to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. The support team will be in touch to assist you with this.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Have the PMP package then decided to write CAPM but Now Considering Getting a Refund and Not Doing Any Exam 6 years 10 months ago #10968

• Mary Ironside
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Cornelius,

I initially converted my package from the PMP to the CAPM, but right now I don't think i'd be writing any project management exam. Can I please get a refund as I don't think i'd require the contact hours either.

Can you please assist with a refund. Apoolofies for any inconvenience this might cause.

Kind Regards,
Mary
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login