fbpx

Reply: Can I Pass in 15 days?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can I Pass in 15 days?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 4 months ago #28617

Olga Panina

yes. see my thread where i describe how i passed on the first attempt with AT in 3 areas in 14 days preparation.
2 years 4 months ago #28610

Claudiu Fulga

I would say 15days is too short, but 4.5months is way too much to spend.
30-60days is ideal, IMO.
7 years 3 weeks ago #9908

Jim Leonard

I would have to say it is possible but highly unlikely that you can do this in 15 days. I spread my reading and studying out across 4.5 months. The chapter questions in Rita's book do not represent real exam questions. The PM Prep Cast tests are very real.
7 years 3 weeks ago #9907

Cornelius Fichtner

Zaeem,

It is indeed possible to pass the exam "very quickly", but I advise against it. Please read the following article:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...-pmp-exam-in-30-days
7 years 3 weeks ago #9905

Zaeem Butt

Over the past year or so I have read Rita's Exam Prep a couple of times, taken the questions at the end of each chapter (scored btw 60-75%) and I read the PMBOK guide once probably two years ago. Finally last week I decided that I am going to take the exam and scheduled my PMP exam for March 21st. I have time on hand since I lost my job recently, do I have enough time? With the time constraint, what should be my focus areas and approach?

Here is my plan:
1) Finish reading Rita's PMP Exam Prep one more time by March 8th
2) Take the PMP Exam simulator Mock up exam on March 10th
3) Work on weak areas, take the 2nd Mock up on March 14th
4) If I don't score over 75% in the 2nd exam, I'll reschedule my PMP exam by 10-15 days

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login