fbpx

Reply: “Failed No Fault”

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : “Failed No Fault”

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 weeks ago #9888

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Kavita,

Please see my reply to your other posting.

Cheers

Mark
7 years 4 weeks ago #9877

Kavita Padole

Hello Sir,

I have failed my pmi audit under " Failed no fault" & got following reply from them :-

We received your audit package however upon further review of your application it has come to our attention that the experience entries listed do not meet the requirements of the PMP credential.

"PMI® adheres to the policies outlined in the PMP Handbook (see link below) and requires all individuals who are interested in applying for the credentialing exams read their respective credential handbook in its entirety prior to completing the application.  The submission of an application indicates your agreement to comply with the entire credentialing process, including the terms of the candidate audit.  These rules are in place to ensure a fair and equitable application of PMI policies and procedures, but also to ensure that the value and integrity of the PMP credential is protected for those who currently have the certification and for those who will acquire it in the future.

The PMP credential recognizes the competence of an individual to perform in the role of a project manager, specifically experiences in leading and directing projects. The PMP Role Delineation states that candidates for the PMP credential meet all of the following qualifications:

·         Perform their duties under general supervision and are responsible for all aspects of the project for the life of the project
·         Lead and direct cross-functional teams to deliver projects within the constraints of schedule, budget, and scope (see pages 3,5,6 and 8 of the PMP handbook.  Also please review the PMP Exam Content Outline link below)
·         Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply a methodology to projects that have reasonably well-defined requirements and deliverables"[/color]

Now I am wondering that can I change my some project / company shown on my 1st application form?? does it create doubt that why I am showing different projects in my next application.

OR

Should I keep same projects but use pmi guidelines in my application??

Please suggest

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login