fbpx

Reply: PM PrepCast Issues

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM PrepCast Issues

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 2 months ago #9683

Rohit BEHL

Rochelle, Thanks for taking up the issue. I would like to clarify that there were 2 tickets open. (77801 and 77835). The timestamp for 77835 which was closed yesterday shows ticket logged was 21 hours ago. You responded 12 hours and 46 moinutes ago that you saw that ticket was posted 1.5 hours ago which is not correct. At the time, you looked at 77835 it was already 8 hours and not 1.5 hours.

I request you to please check the ticket log in the helpdesk and see for yourself.

Secondly, 77801 is still open for last 2 days. The last response that I received yesterday from helpdesk was as below:

"We have placed this issue on high priority and we'll update you as soon as we have a solution for this"

While I appreciate the fact that you have placed the issue on high priority but does it mean that you do not have any solution for resetting the password? My concern here is that do I have to wait endlessly to get this resolved as there are no timelines on the ticket log for it's resolution.

I will appreciate if you can help get this expedited.
7 years 2 months ago #9676

Rochelle Martinez

Rohit we're sorry about that. I checked your ticket right now and saw that it was posted 1.5 hours ago. We're now working to resolve your issue. It might just be some technical glitch in our system but we will make sure this will be resolved now.
7 years 2 months ago #9673

Rohit BEHL

I purchased the "The PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Edition) & PMP Exam Simulator (90-Day Access) Bundle" 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I opened a ticket to help change the password (ticket number 77801). I got some instructions which I followed and told them that the password change is not working. Request was to change the customer gateway password whereas after folloing their instructions, the passoword which gets changed is MASTER PASSWORD and not the password for Customer gateway.
After I submitted the feedback, but there has not been any response or any acknolwedgment after that from helpdesk.

Concerend, I opened another ticket 77835 toay and haven't got any response from helpdesk again.

I thought PM PrepCast stands for it's reputation and timely service as it seems to be a matured product. I would be surprsied if they are unable to help resolve simple issue of changing password for customer gateway. Also I don't know why the helpdesk is not responding back. I am getting more concerned due to delay in response from the helpdesk. I have also put this issue on your facebook, twitter account and still waiting for any repsonse.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login