fbpx

Reply: Just 2 weeks for my exam - Need a final advice to pass the final PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Just 2 weeks for my exam - Need a final advice to pass the final PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 1 month ago #9678

Senthilkumar Pachai

Yes, I am focusing on my weak areas and planning to take other mock exams
7 years 1 month ago #9658

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

I would continue to study any weak areas based on your latest exams. You could try taking some other mock exams. Remember to give yourself a mental break the day before the actual exam. Do something you enjoy. Best of luck to you!
Mark
7 years 2 months ago #9648

Senthilkumar Pachai

Friends,
I have completed all mock exams from PMP Prepcast mocks below scores. I have just two weeks to encounter the exam and I need a final advice to pass the final exam from this awesome forum. Kindly please suggest. Currently, I have been reading a final round study of the PMBOK and all the formulas/sketching out all process flow diagrams/Glossary/PMBOK Appendix X3/Refined Model PMBOK Pg 467/ understandings of PM Plan and project documents. Is anything else need to review for the final exam?

Exam 1 : 80
Exam 2 : 77
Exam 3 : 71
Exam 4 : 70
Exam 5 : 72
Exam 6 : 73
Exam 7 : 79
Exam 8 : 79
Exam 9(ITTO) : 95

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login