Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Just 2 weeks for my exam - Need a final advice to pass the final PMP exam

Just 2 weeks for my exam - Need a final advice to pass the final PMP exam 3 years 10 months ago #9648

• Senthilkumar Pachai
  • Senthilkumar  Pachai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Friends,
I have completed all mock exams from PMP Prepcast mocks below scores. I have just two weeks to encounter the exam and I need a final advice to pass the final exam from this awesome forum. Kindly please suggest. Currently, I have been reading a final round study of the PMBOK and all the formulas/sketching out all process flow diagrams/Glossary/PMBOK Appendix X3/Refined Model PMBOK Pg 467/ understandings of PM Plan and project documents. Is anything else need to review for the final exam?

Exam 1 : 80
Exam 2 : 77
Exam 3 : 71
Exam 4 : 70
Exam 5 : 72
Exam 6 : 73
Exam 7 : 79
Exam 8 : 79
Exam 9(ITTO) : 95

Just 2 weeks for my exam - Need a final advice to pass the final PMP exam 3 years 10 months ago #9658

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
I would continue to study any weak areas based on your latest exams. You could try taking some other mock exams. Remember to give yourself a mental break the day before the actual exam. Do something you enjoy. Best of luck to you!
Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator

Just 2 weeks for my exam - Need a final advice to pass the final PMP exam 3 years 9 months ago #9678

• Senthilkumar Pachai
  • Senthilkumar  Pachai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes, I am focusing on my weak areas and planning to take other mock exams
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPGabriella Dellino, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinAmy MartinezEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login