fbpx

Reply: PM Prepcast issues

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Prepcast issues

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25654

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Anonymous,

Did you receive a ticket number from our support system? If yes, then our team will be reaching out to you as fast as they can. (All tickets are handled in the order received.)
3 years 2 months ago #25653

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi. I purchased a subscription as well but never received an email. I did message support, however my exam is in 12 hours. Can you please reach out to me?
7 years 1 month ago #9692

Conrado Cuevas

Hello, Rohit.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently coordinating with our third party provider (Nanacast) regarding your concern. Like you, we also like a resolution to this limitation that we have. Upon checking now, I believe our support team is already coordinating with you. We will be updating you as soon as we get feedback from Nanacast.

Please feel free to talk with our support for further concerns.
7 years 1 month ago #9672

Rohit Behl

's Avatar

I purchased the "The PM PrepCast (For PMBOK Guide 5th Edition) & PMP Exam Simulator (90-Day Access) Bundle" earleir this month. Yesterday I opened a ticket to help change the password (ticket number 77801). I got some instructions which I followed and told them that the password change is not working. My request was to change the customer gateway password whereas after folloing their instructions, the passoword which got changed is MASTER PASSWORD and not the password for Customer gateway.
After I submitted the feedback, there has not been any response or any acknolwedgment that they are working on this issue.

Concerend, I opened another ticket 77835 toay and haven't got any response from helpdesk again.

I thought PM PrepCast stands for it's reputation and timely service as it seems to be a matured product. I would be surprsied if they are unable to help resolve simple issue of changing password for customer gateway. Also I don't know why the helpdesk is not responding back. They seem to have stopped responding.
7 years 2 months ago #9574

Rochelle Martinez

I sent you an email instruction through our Helpdesk. Thank you.
7 years 2 months ago #9573

Rochelle Martinez

Nic, sorry about the problems you encounter downloading the PrepCast. Although the best place to write about this is not in this forum but through our helpdesk so our customer support agent can look into the issues. Since you're here anyway, I will write to you via our Helpdesk to help you access your purchase.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login