fbpx

Reply: Let me know if I am PMP EXAM

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Let me know if I am PMP EXAM

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 2 months ago #9445

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

San Patra,

It is really hard to say if you are ready for the actual exam or not. Everyone is different. Were the PrepCast free simulations full 4 hour exams? If you are scoring in the 80% and above range on the PrepCast full mock exams then you should be in pretty good shape, but that is never a guarantee of success on the actual exam. You should continue to focus on studying your weak areas and complete as many questions as possible. If you are able, I strongly recommend utilizing the PM Exam Simulator. Best of luck to you in this final stretch!

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 2 months ago #9429

SANJEET PATRA

Hi, I am planning to schedule for my exam in 3 weeks and now at 65 to 75% in 4 hour full mock exams of different link. able to complete under 2,5 hour and Christopher scordo pmp questions iam scoring 35 to 40 of 50 question ( yesterday i completed the module #18) . Done 3 free prep cast simulation averaging 84
please let me know if i am ready for exam? Any tips reliable test I can take for more practice tests???
I took more than 1500 questions with different authors Aileen , Rita, scordo , andy crowe Achieve PMP.
Read : Rita/ PMBOK/Aileen

4 Hour full MOCK
2- pm aspire
1 -IIL PMIQ
1 _core performance concepts-Achieve PMP Exam Success-Diane Altwies (Author)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login