fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Let me know if I am PMP EXAM

Let me know if I am PMP EXAM 7 years 3 months ago #9429

• SANJEET PATRA
  • SANJEET  PATRA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I am planning to schedule for my exam in 3 weeks and now at 65 to 75% in 4 hour full mock exams of different link. able to complete under 2,5 hour and Christopher scordo pmp questions iam scoring 35 to 40 of 50 question ( yesterday i completed the module #18) . Done 3 free prep cast simulation averaging 84
please let me know if i am ready for exam? Any tips reliable test I can take for more practice tests???
I took more than 1500 questions with different authors Aileen , Rita, scordo , andy crowe Achieve PMP.
Read : Rita/ PMBOK/Aileen

4 Hour full MOCK
2- pm aspire
1 -IIL PMIQ
1 _core performance concepts-Achieve PMP Exam Success-Diane Altwies (Author)

Let me know if I am PMP EXAM 7 years 3 months ago #9445

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
San Patra,

It is really hard to say if you are ready for the actual exam or not. Everyone is different. Were the PrepCast free simulations full 4 hour exams? If you are scoring in the 80% and above range on the PrepCast full mock exams then you should be in pretty good shape, but that is never a guarantee of success on the actual exam. You should continue to focus on studying your weak areas and complete as many questions as possible. If you are able, I strongly recommend utilizing the PM Exam Simulator. Best of luck to you in this final stretch!

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login