fbpx

Reply: Exam Due Jan First week 2017

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam Due Jan First week 2017

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 2 months ago #9357

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Dear Venkata,

I wish you best of Luck in your PMP exams.

Cheers.
7 years 2 months ago #9336

Venkata Surya Sagi

Mark,

Appreciate your feedback and valuable inputs.
So, I will keep studying hard till I reach the goal post.

Regards,
Venkata
7 years 2 months ago #9329

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Venkata,

Overall your scores look good to me and aren't much different than mine, maybe a bit bit better, when I was using the PM Exam Simulator and preparing for the exam. Don't get discouraged. This is a marathon you are training for and it is very challenging. Keep reviewing your weak areas and further your understanding. I don't think it is necessarily a bad thing that you are reading through the question 2 or 3 times. It is very important to read through the questions carefully and look for key words that can lead you to the BEST answer or the NEXT step. It can be a good practice to read the last part of the question first to see what they are after which can then help you read the question in that context.

Keep using the PM Exam Simulator in your preparation. It was by far the most important tool for me in helping to prepare me for the actual exam. I would not have passed without the training in provided in terms of both expanding my knowledge as well as helping me to pace myself for the 200 question, 4 hour marathon.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 3 months ago #9284

Venkata Surya Sagi

Hello Team,

I have been preparing for the exam since last 2 months.
Reading materials PMBOK, Rita and PM Precast. So far I have completed 5 exams on precast PMP simulator and scores are
Exam 1- 75%
Exam 2- 80%
Exam 3- 81.5%
Exam 4- 81%
Exam 5- 83.5%
Exam 6- 79.5%

Just tried Oliver Lehman - 175Q - 70%
I am reviewing my mistakes and trying to understand the topic. However found myself repeating same mistakes......not at all happy. I often found myself reading the question twice and thrice.....getting stuck. How can i avoid this?....I also heard from Henry (one of the blog members) mentioning about key words and answering questions right away bu just looking at answers. can some one help me sharing those ideas?? any comments or suggestions on my score?? what is safe score to be confident??

Regards,
Venkata

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login