fbpx

Reply: Difficulty learning ITTO

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Difficulty learning ITTO

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9219

Steven McClaugherty

Hi Bonnie,

I checked out the ITTO App at Brainbok. I went with the ITTO package that you recommended today. I will see how this helps improve my knowledge in ITTO. Thanks again!
7 years 3 months ago #9009

Bonnie

I highly suggest the ITTO App over at Brainbok. www.brainbok.com/ , all you need is the $39.99 package, it includes an interactive listing of all ITTOs and the associated processes. No, it will not make it EASY to memorize them, but I find it helps. If I were you, I would focus on the Inputs and Outputs of each process using the tool. Categorize some of them, such as Work Performance Data, Information, and Reports, Knowing that flow is important and it's easy to learn. Data comes from Direct Project Work, and flows to all Monitor and Controlling processes. Information comes from all Controlling Processes and flows to Monitor and Control Project Work, Reports flow out of M&C PW and flows to a few different places. Anyway, Brainbok is good, it also has quizzes as part of that package, quick questions on process flow.
7 years 3 months ago #9005

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Steven,

Take a look at this reply I posted a while back: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...to-any-lesson-learnt

It helped me better visualize the flow of ITTO's between the different processes and process groups. Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 4 months ago #9000

Steven McClaugherty

Good Day,

I have recently worked through learning ITTO for 10 processes, but I am beginning to have difficulty recalling or keeping some of the ITTO straight as I try to progress. Are there some recommendations to learning ITTO and being able to correctly recall the ITTOs to the applicable process?

Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login