fbpx

Reply: Need a study partner

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need a study partner

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22560

Jason Thomas

Looking for a study partner as well, hoping to take the PMP test in October 2020.
3 years 8 months ago #22071

Hi..Need PMP study partner..

's Avatar

I am planning to for exams in Oct 2020.
3 years 10 months ago #20862

Anonymous

's Avatar

Need to join the study group. Pls add me in to join the discussion.
5 years 4 days ago #16881

Jaya Sankar

I am also appearing in May, will be nice to do study plans together, please connect with me
5 years 1 week ago #16862

Jenikka Ebias

Hi everyone,

We have received a bunch of personal contact information from the posts in this forum thread. As much as we want our users to collaborate to help with your preparations, we are wary of our user's protection more. We have just removed all of them here. Don't worry as we have saved your contact details on our system.

For anyone who's trying to reach anyone in this forum thread, please do write to us on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. We will forward your message to the designated person you're trying to reach. Please include the following details in your email:

1. Your Name
2. Person You're Trying to Get in Touch with
3. Your Message

Please use the subject title "Connect with a Study Partner Thread #8857". Thank you and we hope you understand.
5 years 1 week ago #16851

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello,
I want to prepare for CAPM exam. I need some guidance for that so if you are comfortable then can we talk on whatsapp @ (number removed by moderator) or on email at (email address removed by moderator)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login