fbpx

Reply: Pausing Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pausing Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 4 months ago #8772

Cornelius Fichtner

Bonnie -- Please email your phone number to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. so that he can call you.
7 years 4 months ago #8771

Bonnie

no messages on my phone. I got into the system after trying for about 20 minutes, now I am locked out again.
I've attached a screenshot of the what the screen looks like after hitting the Exam Simulator button to get in.
Attachments:
7 years 4 months ago #8769

Cornelius Fichtner

Bonnie -- Jonathan Hebert has been trying to reach out to you regarding your issue with Chrome to help you personally on the phone. Have you received his messages?
7 years 4 months ago #8767

Rochelle Martinez

Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
7 years 4 months ago #8766

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Bonnie,

Have you contacted support? It would be best to contact support directly about these issues. You should get better response time.

Thanks,

Mark
7 years 4 months ago #8765

Bonnie

I've been locked out of the simulator for the last 30 minutes. The simulator opens up to a Logout Button. That's it. My password fix above does not work.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login