fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Prometric Center Practice Changes

Prometric Center Practice Changes 7 years 5 months ago #8673

• Dana M. Anderson
  • Dana M. Anderson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I'm writing to ask if a recent YouTube video that I subscribe to is correct. They state that effective immediately, the Centers are not permitting testers to use the time set aside for familiarizing yourself with the computer to perform the Brain Dump. According to the video, testers can start using their scratch paper once the exam has officially started. If that is true, we are utilizing test time to write out our formulas which, when you think of it is similar to most other proficiency tests I'm familiar with. I'm just sorry I hadn't already taken my PMP test.

Here is a link to the reference: No More PMP Exam Brain Dump

Can you confirm?

Thank you.
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.

Prometric Center Practice Changes 7 years 5 months ago #8674

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Dana,

This is already being discussed in another conversation. Please see here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...ometric-test-centers
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login