fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 4 months ago #8731

Henry ILO

Congratulations Amresh, please i need your advice as i will be taking mine in Nov 30. How can i go about the ITTOs? Is there more likelihood of situationals also with formulas? I'd be most grateful your kind revert. Contacts are +2348093107550 whatsapp, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks
7 years 4 months ago #8730

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Amresh,

Congratulations on passing the exam! When you decompress from all of the studying and test preparation it would be much appreciated if you could post your lessons learned and experience. Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

Mark
7 years 4 months ago #8728

AMRESH JHUNJHUNWALA

Hello,
I have passed PMP exam today. The test was a bit difficult and full of surprises, but I managed to get 2P & 3MP. Thanks to PM PreCast team for creating such an excellent training course.
7 years 5 months ago #8647

John Chelikuzhiyil George

Thank you Henry,

Actually videos helped me to remember ITTOS,It will be more easy if you learn exactly what it signifies then you will able to remember where it use. Also please try to make table yourself in the paper two three times,every time you will see where you missed and do various practice test . I used 000 questions from Christopher Scordo ,did various free simulator site,finally pm prepcast simulator before the exam,last two weeks.After complete various practice test you will remember almost all ITTOS. But I used only pmbok 5th edition and PM Prepcast training as reference.

Thanks John
7 years 5 months ago #8645

Henry ILO

Congratulations John. Please what advice could you help me with as mine is coming soon. Any issues with ITTOs? Need to memorize them really? Your kind advice would be most appreciated. thanks.
7 years 5 months ago #8635

Ahmed Amin

Congratulation John :)

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login