fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam

Passed PMP exam 7 years 5 months ago #8632

• John Chelikuzhiyil George
  • John  Chelikuzhiyil George's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
:) Hi Guys,

Today have passed PMP test by the grace of God. The test was like seems to be difficult, obtained 3P and 2MP. Thanks all for yours great support, I am really grateful to Conrnelius and his team effort to create such an excellent training course.I will put my lesson learned soon.

Thanks
John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP, Henry ILO

Passed PMP exam 7 years 5 months ago #8635

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Congratulation John :)
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Chelikuzhiyil George

Passed PMP exam 7 years 5 months ago #8645

• Henry ILO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Congratulations John. Please what advice could you help me with as mine is coming soon. Any issues with ITTOs? Need to memorize them really? Your kind advice would be most appreciated. thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Chelikuzhiyil George

Passed PMP exam 7 years 5 months ago #8647

• John Chelikuzhiyil George
  • John  Chelikuzhiyil George's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Henry,

Actually videos helped me to remember ITTOS,It will be more easy if you learn exactly what it signifies then you will able to remember where it use. Also please try to make table yourself in the paper two three times,every time you will see where you missed and do various practice test . I used 000 questions from Christopher Scordo ,did various free simulator site,finally pm prepcast simulator before the exam,last two weeks.After complete various practice test you will remember almost all ITTOS. But I used only pmbok 5th edition and PM Prepcast training as reference.

Thanks John
The following user(s) said Thank You: Henry ILO

Passed PMP exam 7 years 5 months ago #8728

• AMRESH JHUNJHUNWALA
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I have passed PMP exam today. The test was a bit difficult and full of surprises, but I managed to get 2P & 3MP. Thanks to PM PreCast team for creating such an excellent training course.
Amresh Jhunjhunwala
PMP, MBA, B.TECH
PROJECT MANAGER - DEFENSE PROJECTS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP, Henry ILO
Last edit: by Mark Wuenscher, PMP. Reason: changed Prepcast to PM PrepCast

Passed PMP exam 7 years 5 months ago #8730

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Amresh,

Congratulations on passing the exam! When you decompress from all of the studying and test preparation it would be much appreciated if you could post your lessons learned and experience. Best of luck to you.

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator

Passed PMP exam 7 years 5 months ago #8731

• Henry ILO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Congratulations Amresh, please i need your advice as i will be taking mine in Nov 30. How can i go about the ITTOs? Is there more likelihood of situationals also with formulas? I'd be most grateful your kind revert. Contacts are +2348093107550 whatsapp, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login