fbpx

Reply: I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8656

SALEEM

's Avatar

Open & Honest !
7 years 5 months ago #8644

Henry ILO

Hello M'hmed, please what is the answer from your source? Looks quite interesting...
7 years 5 months ago #8611

Ahmed Amin

I would say, that the above sample questions is not a good question as it doesn't reflect the PMP style of questions. you need to practice the exam from known sources so that you are well prepared with questions SIMILAR to and SIMULATING the real exam.
7 years 5 months ago #8594

Mohd Saleem

I am working on Mock Test PDF received from one of my college (we get internal trainings from our company). It has answers too. I will be putting in questions for cross check where I feel I am no confident.
7 years 5 months ago #8593

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Mohd,

Please provide the source for the question you provided. Did you get it from a book? From a website? It is very important and necessary that we give credit where credit is due for all practice questions posted in the forum.

Thank you.

Mark
7 years 5 months ago #8590

Mohd Saleem

Hello All,
I am new to PMP exam & preparing hard. I cam across the below question for which I am not sure of the answer. Can someone please help.

"You are assigned to a 2 years duration project of 2M budget. You are about to start risk management strategies. It is said that a consistent way of dealing to Risk should be incorporated for every project & communication towards Risk handling –"
A. Should be Complex & Open
B. Is Open & Confidential
C. Must be Classified & Expected
D. Should be Honest & Open

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login