fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer?

I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer? 7 years 6 months ago #8590

• Mohd Saleem
  • Mohd Saleem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello All,
I am new to PMP exam & preparing hard. I cam across the below question for which I am not sure of the answer. Can someone please help.

"You are assigned to a 2 years duration project of 2M budget. You are about to start risk management strategies. It is said that a consistent way of dealing to Risk should be incorporated for every project & communication towards Risk handling –"
A. Should be Complex & Open
B. Is Open & Confidential
C. Must be Classified & Expected
D. Should be Honest & Open

I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer? 7 years 6 months ago #8593

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Mohd,

Please provide the source for the question you provided. Did you get it from a book? From a website? It is very important and necessary that we give credit where credit is due for all practice questions posted in the forum.

Thank you.

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator

I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer? 7 years 6 months ago #8594

• Mohd Saleem
  • Mohd Saleem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am working on Mock Test PDF received from one of my college (we get internal trainings from our company). It has answers too. I will be putting in questions for cross check where I feel I am no confident.

I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer? 7 years 6 months ago #8611

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
I would say, that the above sample questions is not a good question as it doesn't reflect the PMP style of questions. you need to practice the exam from known sources so that you are well prepared with questions SIMILAR to and SIMULATING the real exam.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer? 7 years 6 months ago #8644

• Henry ILO
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello M'hmed, please what is the answer from your source? Looks quite interesting...

I need help on getting answers to some Exam Questions related PMP Exam. What is the right answer? 7 years 6 months ago #8656

• SALEEM
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Open & Honest !
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login