fbpx

Reply: why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8636

John Chelikuzhiyil George

Hi Hazem,
Until the time you get final result,you feel the same ,but its normal,The pm-exam-simulator is really great tool,try to take all the test before real exam. But its good thing that we will be able to manage the time during real test.

Thanks
John George
7 years 5 months ago #8623

Ahmed Amin

It is ok to have gaps, filling the gaps and learning new things is a life-time process.
My advise is to take the exam as soon as you feel confident to pass.
Goood luck.
7 years 5 months ago #8614

Hazem Ibrahim

I still have gaps in my knowledge and still have to practice 10 mock exam at least . I plan to take the exam by 21 November
7 years 5 months ago #8613

Ahmed Amin

Hi Hazem,
based on your input, I would suggest that you book for the exam as soon as you can. waiting extra time may add more harm then benefit as you may forget what you have already learnt. Good luck.
7 years 5 months ago #8592

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Hazem,

It is absolutely normal to feel some lack of confidence about the actual exam. There is a lot of material and knowledge to absorb and understand. It is not easy and it isn't supposed to be, otherwise the certification would not be worth very much. Your simulated exam scores are very good. Keep up with your study plan and efforts and you will be able to pass the exam!

Mark
7 years 5 months ago #8589

Mohd Saleem

I am going through the same. Not feeling confident how hard I try :(

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login