fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal?

why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal? 7 years 6 months ago #8582

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Hazem Ibrahim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I finished my 1st round of studying about 22 days ago and activated my PM simulator and took 2 exam achieved 85%, 83% and took another 2 paper based exams of head first and Andy Crowe and achieved 88% and 84% but actually I don't feel 100% confident about this huge amount of information/knowledge necessary to be gained as still some questions uncontrollable, taking in consideration the difficulty of the real exam and its environment, I finished the second pass today and will start the last planned round for 3 weeks .
actually I'm putting all the study advises which I got in place but I still feel that the exam can disappoint me, is that normal?

why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal? 7 years 6 months ago #8588

• Danny Teston
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Based on your mock exams results, i think you're ready to pass the real exam. Just don't doubt. It is normal to not feel confident with the materials you used. Good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazem Ibrahim

why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal? 7 years 6 months ago #8589

• Mohd Saleem
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am going through the same. Not feeling confident how hard I try :(

why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal? 7 years 6 months ago #8592

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Hazem,

It is absolutely normal to feel some lack of confidence about the actual exam. There is a lot of material and knowledge to absorb and understand. It is not easy and it isn't supposed to be, otherwise the certification would not be worth very much. Your simulated exam scores are very good. Keep up with your study plan and efforts and you will be able to pass the exam!

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator

why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal? 7 years 6 months ago #8613

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Hi Hazem,
based on your input, I would suggest that you book for the exam as soon as you can. waiting extra time may add more harm then benefit as you may forget what you have already learnt. Good luck.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal? 7 years 6 months ago #8614

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Hazem Ibrahim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I still have gaps in my knowledge and still have to practice 10 mock exam at least . I plan to take the exam by 21 November

why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal? 7 years 6 months ago #8623

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
It is ok to have gaps, filling the gaps and learning new things is a life-time process.
My advise is to take the exam as soon as you feel confident to pass.
Goood luck.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Last edit: by Ahmed Amin.

why we don't feel confident with this material? is that normal? 7 years 5 months ago #8636

• John Chelikuzhiyil George
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi Hazem,
Until the time you get final result,you feel the same ,but its normal,The pm-exam-simulator is really great tool,try to take all the test before real exam. But its good thing that we will be able to manage the time during real test.

Thanks
John George
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login