fbpx

Reply: Suggestions - PMP Exam on December

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Suggestions - PMP Exam on December

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 5 months ago #8577

Senthilkumar Pachai

Thanks Satya. I'll push hard to get 80% as comfortable score in simulator
7 years 5 months ago #8569

Satya Sitharam Nandiraju

Hi Senthil

Today I cleared PMP...can say from my experience..target to get 80% more in all exams...get thorough with PMBOK...read as many times as possible.

Please feel free to reach @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
7 years 5 months ago #8562

Kevin Nason

Senthilkumar

I would start looking at your lover scoring areas such as Executing and Closing, based on what you supplied below. I would re-read those sections in the PMBOK and any other supplemental material you are using. I would also review the previous practice test questions that you got incorrect and understand the reason why they were wrong. This was the approach I used in prepping for the exam. You should also continue to take more practice tests as well.

I hope this helps and Good Luck to you!

Kevin
7 years 5 months ago #8544

Senthilkumar Pachai

Hello All,

I am planning to take the Exam on December. As of now, i have taken 6 mock exams and please see my overall exam feedback below and advise me on the same. my average is just 72 %

Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login