Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Suggestions - PMP Exam on December

Suggestions - PMP Exam on December 1 month 3 weeks ago #8544

• Senthilkumar Pachai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello All,

I am planning to take the Exam on December. As of now, i have taken 6 mock exams and please see my overall exam feedback below and advise me on the same. my average is just 72 %

Suggestions - PMP Exam on December 1 month 3 weeks ago #8562

• Kevin Nason
  • Thank you received: 12
Senthilkumar

I would start looking at your lover scoring areas such as Executing and Closing, based on what you supplied below. I would re-read those sections in the PMBOK and any other supplemental material you are using. I would also review the previous practice test questions that you got incorrect and understand the reason why they were wrong. This was the approach I used in prepping for the exam. You should also continue to take more practice tests as well.

I hope this helps and Good Luck to you!

Kevin

Suggestions - PMP Exam on December 1 month 3 weeks ago #8569

• Satya Sitharam Nandiraju
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Senthil

Today I cleared PMP...can say from my experience..target to get 80% more in all exams...get thorough with PMBOK...read as many times as possible.

Please feel free to reach @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Suggestions - PMP Exam on December 1 month 3 weeks ago #8577

• Senthilkumar Pachai
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks Satya. I'll push hard to get 80% as comfortable score in simulator
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®