fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Partner

Partner 7 years 6 months ago #8413

• Soha
  • Soha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi All,

I am in the process of studying for the PMP exam. I already completed a few of the quizzes and a simulated exam. I've been studying the last three to four weeks. However, I would like to partner up with a fellow test taker and review some of the content weekly or whatever scheduled seems to work that person. does anyone live near by Pleasanton CA or San Jose CA.

Is anyone interested? :unsure: :unsure:

Thank you,
Soha

Partner 7 years 6 months ago #8443

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Soha, me and Sonia -whom you emailed- are study partners you can join us ,e mail me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more details or text me on whatsapp on 00201276523059
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login