Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Answering "Which is not" questions

Answering "Which is not" questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #8390

• Borys Gornicki
  • Fresh Boarder
Dears,

I read 'Here's some real exam advice from Ashraf Fouad, PMP' hint on how to apply it. The best would be with example.

• Take your time answering "Which is not" questions. I think the best way to eliminate confusion is to remove the word "NOT" in the phrase and write down your answers then convert it x --> √ & vice versa. This worked very well for me.

Many thanks

Answering "Which is not" questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #8391

• Kevin Nason
  • Thank you received: 12
Borys

This is a good point to bring up, those types of questions can always be tricky.

Good Luck all with your exam preparation.

Thanks

Kevin

Answering "Which is not" questions 2 months 2 weeks ago #8395

• Borys Gornicki
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Kevin,

Thanks a lot. Can you provide example with the 'Which is not' statement and then how to convert it to positive statement. Many thanks!

Answering "Which is not" questions 2 months 1 week ago #8451

• Regina Holzinger
I did not have a single negative question in the whole test, and most colleagues who did the PMP did not get one either. Of course that is no guarantee, but perhaps it shows a trend away from this type.
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®