Welcome, Guest
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Statistics of candidates passing the PMP Exam

Statistics of candidates passing the PMP Exam 3 months 4 days ago #8236

• Hazem Ibrahim
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Can anybody feed us by even a rough estimate about the percentage of candidates passing the Exam from 1st time and of the percentage passing it on the 2nd time? actually those figures will help to estimate the real difficulty of the exam and may raise our moral :cheer:

Statistics of candidates passing the PMP Exam 3 months 3 days ago #8244

• Kevin Nason
  • Thank you received: 12
Hazem

I spent a few minutes looking this up and there is no published data that I see that gives this information. The PMI would be the only one that has this information, along with what is the true passing percentage for the exam. The only statistic I did see was in an FAQ, on another website that used a "Best Guesses" from other PMI Training Organizations and came up 60% passing on their first attempt. It was based on a "Best Guess", with no other supporting footnotes or sources.

Good luck with your studies

Kevin
Last Edit: 3 months 3 days ago by Kevin Nason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazem Ibrahim

Statistics of candidates passing the PMP Exam 3 months 3 days ago #8245

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • PrepCast Instructor
  • Thank you received: 157
Our PM Exam Simulator offers this to paying customers on the "My Statistics >> Exam Feedback" page. Here you can see how people reported their exam success back to us.

On a very high level... if their score in the simulator was between 80-90% then 94% of our users report that they passed their exam in the first attempt.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hazem Ibrahim, Mak Thomas
Moderators: Yolanda Mabutas, Ahmed Amin, Scott Gillard, Michael DeCicco, Rahul Kakkar, Fernando Jr Sinlao Lim, Mary Kathrine Padua, Chris Preziotti, Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL, Christian Winter, Kevin Nason, Michael Sumaquial, PMP, Mark Wuenscher, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®