fbpx

Reply: Should I use the Exams Simulator exclusively?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Should I use the Exams Simulator exclusively?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 8 months ago #8074

Kevin Nason

I used the PrepCast simulator, and the test questions in Rita's book exclusively. I choose these based on my research and the reviews of these products. If I ever got to a point on a topic that I was still not comfortable with or seemed to miss during test question, I would re-review the topic or even look to Youtube for a different point of view. I found the topic of EVM to be confusing at times. I looked on Youtube and found some very helpful explanations on the topic, the variations in presentation of the topic helped me grasp it better.

Good Luck in your studies.
7 years 8 months ago #8073

Ayalkebet Shiferaw

I have bought the Exam Simulator as part of the PM PrepCast package and find it helpful. I wanted to ask if it should be the only exclusive practice exam guide I should use.

I understand there are other sources for practice tests but as much as I am tempted to use them as complementary to the Simulator, I worry if they could end up misguiding me in case they are not current or erroneous. Do you recommend I only use the Exams Simulator exclusively and not look at others?

Please advise.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login